Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq : Improved electricity won’t cancel Aftan questioning

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq : Improved electricity won’t cancel Aftan questioning  Empty Iraq : Improved electricity won’t cancel Aftan questioning

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Parliamentary oil and energy committee said on Monday that the improvement in the electric power in the current phase will not cancel the decision to interrogate the Minister of Electricity, Abdul Kareem Aftan, noting that there are several questions about the work of the Ministry of electricity required by the Minister to answer them.

Processing power electricity began recording the highest rates since years.

“The interrogation of the Minister of Electricity is not about the improvement of electric power, there are several questions about some of the contracts and other issues, at the same time the interrogation process may be as a benefit to the minister if he answered them and explained them to the parliament and the Iraqi people,” The committee’s member, Bahaa Hadi told “Shafaq News “.

“The request is in the parliament’s presidency and this does not cancel questioning, it is there till now,” Hadi said.
    Parliamentary oil and energy committee questioned last month figures announced by the Ministry of Electricity which confirmed that the production rate reached to 11 thousand MW, and showed that what is being produced of electric power does not represent less than 40% of the required energy.

The oil and energy committee revealed earlier that the Ministry of Electricity , its Minister and even the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs have often opened electric power plants , particularly in Babel province and after the opening ceremony , the station get closed and does not enter service.

The Ministry has pledged to provide energy throughout the day by the end of this year, but doubts rose about the extent of its commitment to implement its promises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm