Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A court order to arrest the former President of Argentina

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A court order to arrest the former President of Argentina Empty A court order to arrest the former President of Argentina

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:37 am

A court order to arrest the former President of Argentina
    A court order to arrest the former President of Argentina Irq_685230133_1512713162
    A federal judge on Thursday ordered the arrest of former Argentine President Cristina Fernandez on charges of treason and covering up the defendants Iranian terrorists involved in the bombing of a Jewish center in 1994.
    Judge Claudio Ponadio asked the Senate to lift Fernandez's immunity for her arrest, saying she might try to intervene in the investigation, opened by prosecutor Alberto Nisman in January 2015, four days before he was found dead in his apartment.
    The lifting of Fernandez's immunity requires the approval of two thirds of the senators.
    At the same time, the judge issued an arrest warrant against the foreign minister under former President Hector Timerman and technical and legal secretary Carlo Zanini.
    Pundadio said in his decision that Fernandez, Timerman and Zanini "exploited their public office ... to commit treason against Argentina."
    Fernandez was accused of treason for signing an agreement in January 2012 with Iran to investigate the bombing in the Jewish center jointly.
    According to Bounadio, the memorandum of understanding signed with Iran was aimed at securing "immunity" for Iranians suspected of involvement in the crime and "normalizing relations between the two countries."
    The term of treason is between 10 and 25 years, according to Argentine law.
    The bombing of the Jewish center in 1994 killed 85 people, and no one has been arrested in connection with the incident so far.
    Fernandez took over Argentina from 2007 to 2015. She won a seat in the Senate last month 

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88167

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:07 pm