Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance rules out the implementation of the decision to reduce the salaries of intern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance rules out the implementation of the decision to reduce the salaries of intern Empty Parliamentary finance rules out the implementation of the decision to reduce the salaries of intern

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:37 am

[size=30]Parliamentary finance rules out the implementation of the decision to reduce the salaries of international officials[/size]
    26/12/2017 10:45 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

A member of the Finance Committee described the Kurdish MP Najibah Najib, a step to reduce the salaries of officials in the state, called for by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, "good" but is unlikely to implement at the current ministerial session.

Najib said in a press statement followed by "Trend Press" on Tuesday, upon the receipt of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the current session of the Prime Minister seemed to reduce the salaries and allowances of officials of the highest grades, a step culminated in success and contributed to the provision of large amounts of the state budget and invested in service projects, The salaries of officials again are excluded at the current session and may be implemented in the next session if received by Abadi. "

Najib stressed that "lowering the salaries of higher grades will contribute to the implementation of many service projects for citizens that the amounts available will go to the investment budget, in addition to the possibility of exploitation of raising the salaries of social welfare and retirees."

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said in a speech at a university graduation ceremony last week that he sought to reduce the salaries of senior officials and equalize them with other officials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:21 am