Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How much are pension salaries? In implementation of the decision of the Federal Court..Faik bid fare

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How much are pension salaries? In implementation of the decision of the Federal Court..Faik bid fare Empty How much are pension salaries? In implementation of the decision of the Federal Court..Faik bid fare

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2023, 4:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]How much are pension salaries? In implementation of the decision of the Federal Court..Faik bid farewell to the Parliament of Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Speaker of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Rewaz Faeq, bid farewell to the parliament's employees, according to what the circulated photos showed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    This measure comes in implementation of the decision of the Federal Court, which invalidated the decision to extend the life of the current fifth session until the end of this year.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Parliament had voted by majority to extend the life of the fifth session to the end of this year after the end of the current session last November.[/size]
    [size=45]While the Federal Court ruled on May 30, the unconstitutionality of extending the work of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The President of the Federal Court, Judge Jassim Muhammad Abboud, said, by reciting the text of the decision; “The constitution stipulates that the term of Parliament be four years, and any other legal text that contradicts the constitution is considered null,” noting that “considering the fifth session of the Kurdistan Parliament finished and what was issued after the extension is constitutionally null.”[/size]
    [size=45]And I learned from a member of the region’s parliament, that “the parliament’s office presidency sent a letter to the general directorate of retirement in the region to refer members of parliament to retirement and allocate pensions for them.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "eight members of the parliament of the region have so far refused to receive pension salaries after the decision to nullify the extension of the current session."[/size]
    [size=45]The pension salaries of members of the Kurdistan Parliament range between 2-6 million Iraqi dinars, according to the age and actual service of the members.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:52 am