Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Office announced the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt Interior Ministry and Defe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Office announced the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt Interior Ministry and Defe Empty Abadi Office announced the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt Interior Ministry and Defe

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 12:08 pm

Abadi Office announced the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt Interior Ministry and Defense

January 01 2018 13:51

Publication of the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider Abadi , a video report on the official page site social networking "Facebook", on Monday, for the most prominent achievements of the Iraqi government since it was formed in September 2014, which revealed , including the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt in the ministries of interior and defense.

According to the report, a total duration of about 11 minutes that Abadi came to power and was a third of Iraq , however , "Daesh" which became on the outskirts of Baghdad , and an arsenal of weapons and money enough for him to fight for years, pointing out that al - Abadi was able to edit all land and access to Iraq to safety.

The report confirmed that the commentator speaks of " an Arab accent that" Abadi succeeded in coordination between the military leaders, revealing the elimination of thousands of aliens and corrupt in the ministries of interior and defense.

According to the report, al-Abadi chaired the government budget was empty and the direction of Iraq towards bankruptcy in conjunction with falling oil prices, saying that Abadi was convinced that al-Abadi is the "stage man" because of its statesmanship.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:45 pm