Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Office reveals for "direction Press" My results "Governance and aliens" in the security minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Office reveals for "direction Press" My results "Governance and aliens" in the security minis Empty Abadi Office reveals for "direction Press" My results "Governance and aliens" in the security minis

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 am

[size=30]Abadi Office reveals for "direction Press" My results "Governance and aliens" in the security ministries[/size]
    19/12/2016 10:18 | Number of Views: 746
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The official spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi, revealed today the most prominent steps reached by e-government project "Governance" and the issue of aliens in the security institutions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sabri said in an interview for "direction Press," said that, there are procedures that serious steps have been taken by the Iraqi Council of Ministers with regard to e-government or "governance" as they are called in politics axioms, noting that "this project has reached an advanced steps in the service of the citizen electronically.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "A special committee of the Prime Minister's Office following the subject with the relevant ministries, where many of the meetings were held and developed an integrated program in this regard.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Sabri said, "This program will simplify and reduce the procedures for completing special service transactions citizen, stressing that" there are many decisions to be taken and agreed to simplify procedures with a large number of state ministries, pointing out that "there is a tendency to spread citizen's electronic service.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In the context offline and activate the project "Where did you get this," he said Sabri said, this thing Makl of the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption, as shall the Council supervise the government and the prime minister effort and the Council of the Prime Minister with regard to the fight against corruption and reduce the phenomenon of institutional corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued newborn "This council has now integrated this regard, see, were several meetings and reached to put the draft law from where did you get this?, Enacted Balkhmsanat to show the extent of his investment and benefit from it in the next stage, to combat financial and administrative corruption in most state institutions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the presence of some of the aliens in the security ministries, said Sabri that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had a serious follow-up to this matter, adding," it has been detected several names, which applied to them Balvdhaiaan and who were the cause of the state of decline witnessed by the military institutions, causing control of terrorists some provinces and regions of Iraq because of the corruption that was Msthari in state institutions and the private security and military ones.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued newborn "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces was able to limit the phenomenon of institutional corruption in the military institutions and the security forces, noting that" there are some individual cases of corruption, contrary to what was previously unknown, where he was corruption on an institutional and very broad scope, including featured names phantom in the security ministries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that "the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi managed and in record time to limit the phenomenon of institutional corruption and that no longer exist at all, pointing out that" individual corruption is the subject of the study and follow-up of completely eliminating them in the near future.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:14 am