Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi Office announces the elimination of thousands of astronauts and corruptors in the interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi Office announces the elimination of thousands of astronauts and corruptors in the interior Empty Al-Abbadi Office announces the elimination of thousands of astronauts and corruptors in the interior

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 9:33 am

Al-Abbadi Office announces the elimination of thousands of astronauts and corruptors in the interior and defense
    January 01 2018 01:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The media office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi published a report on its official page on the social networking site "Facebook" on Monday, the most prominent achievements of the Iraqi government since its formation in September 2014, which revealed the elimination of thousands of astronauts and losers in the Ministries of Interior and Defense. 

The report, which lasted about 11 minutes that Abadi took power and one third of Iraq, however, "Daqash", which has become on the outskirts of Baghdad and the arsenal of weapons and funds sufficient to fight for many years, noting that Abadi was able to liberate all land and access to Iraq to safety. 

The report, which the commentator was talking about "an Arab accent", said that Abadi succeeded in coordinating between the military leaders, revealing the elimination of thousands of astronauts and corrupt in the ministries of interior and defense.

According to the report, Abbadi headed the government with a budget was empty and the direction of Iraq towards bankruptcy in conjunction with the fall in oil prices, saying that Abadi was convinced that Abadi is the "man of the stage" for his political sense.

]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm