Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee reveals the most prominent changes in the law of parliamentary elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee reveals the most prominent changes in the law of parliamentary elections Empty Parliamentary Committee reveals the most prominent changes in the law of parliamentary elections

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 am

Parliamentary Committee reveals the most prominent changes in the law of parliamentary elections

09:25 - 02/01/20180

The most important changes are to force the candidate to give up foreign nationality, reduce the age of the candidate, raise the certificate and adjust the distribution of the electoral vote, the committee of the regions and governorates revealed on Tuesday the most prominent changes to be made by the political blocs in the elections law.

"The proposal of the parliamentary elections law will raise the certificate of the candidate from junior high to university degree, as well as the requirement to give up the candidate for foreign nationality and prevent any person who is dual nationality from running for elections," said Ahmad al-Badri, a member of the committee.

Al-Badri added that "the political blocs seek to reduce the age of the candidate from 30 years to 25 to enable the young people to exercise political action as well as to adjust the electoral percentage of the political blocs."

Al-Badri said that "the political differences on the adoption of the law few compared to the law of local elections, which means the possibility of passing after the legislative holiday directly." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 am