Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Budget differences need to communicate directly with Abadi to resolve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Budget differences need to communicate directly with Abadi to resolve Empty Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Budget differences need to communicate directly with Abadi to resolve

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:37 am

[size=32]
    Deputy Speaker of Parliament: Budget differences need to communicate directly with Abadi to resolve[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Aram Sheikh Mohammed on Wednesday there are differences on the federal budget for the current year, calling for the need to communicate with the Prime Minister Haider Abadi to resolve those problems.

Sheikh Mohammed, in the meeting of the Presidency of the Parliament and in the presence of the President of the Council Salim al-Jubouri and his first deputy Hamoud Hamoudi with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees held today in the Constitutional Hall, the existence of observations on the federal budget law for 2018, and therefore must communicate with the Prime Minister and hold meetings to resolve the problems and resolve differences .

He added that "not holding parliamentary sessions because of the imbalance in the quorum will not be in the interest of the country and gives a negative image of the Iraqi street."

Sheikh Mohammed said that "regarding the provincial elections in Kirkuk on all parties to hold meetings and review the legal provisions issued in those circumstances and the resumption of negotiations between the parties and representatives of all components to reach solutions that satisfy everyone."

He pointed out that "we are with the elections at constitutional times, but there are obstacles and problems and the concerned parties to intensify efforts and work hard and continuously to remove obstacles and return again to the legislative and legal contexts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:26 am