Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Aviation Authority issues a clarification on the transfer of weapons on board one of its aircraf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Aviation Authority issues a clarification on the transfer of weapons on board one of its aircraf Empty The Aviation Authority issues a clarification on the transfer of weapons on board one of its aircraf

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:34 am

[rtl]The Aviation Authority issues a clarification on the transfer of weapons on board one of its aircraft[/rtl]

[rtl] January 09, 2018 - 5:38 Number of readings: 26   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority issued a clarification on Tuesday about what it was alleged was fined for carrying weapons on board one of its planes bound for the province of Basra.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"While the Ministry of Transport and the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority are moving steadily and confidently, some of those who are agendas are trying to create a culture of chaos, disrupt the scene, shatter the public opinion by spreading the poison of malicious rumors and putting the stick in the wheel of development of this vital and vital institution, The most important institutions of the Iraqi state. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added that "what was rumored in some of the paid media platforms on the criminalization of the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority of Iraqi Airways to carry on board one of its aircraft heading towards the province of Basra a number of pieces of weapons belonging to one of the political figures, a disgrace for health and there is absolutely no validity of this information" .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Authority, according to its statement, that" this propaganda material purpose of such a specific timing is the result of successive successes we have achieved under the wise and balanced management, "indicating that" the doors of power open to observers for the work of Iraqi civil aviation and serious researchers for the truth and not claimed " .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:15 am