Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Empty The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 4:36 am

The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Baghdad Economy News:
    The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al- Hantal ,discussed with the Romanian Ambassador to Iraq, Lacob Prada, the development of banking relations between the two countries.
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks said in a press statement that "the Romanian ambassador to Iraq Lakob Prada visited the headquarters of the Association of Private Banks and met with its President Wadih al-Hantal, Deputy Ali Muftan and Executive Director Ali Tariq," indicating that "the two parties discussed the development of banking relations between the two countries And open prospects for cooperation with Romanian banks. "
    The statement quoted Al-Hanal as saying that "Iraq is willing to cooperate with the Romanian banks, in line with the requirements of the current phase."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Empty Re: The Romanian Ambassador visits the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

Post by Lobo Wed 10 Jan 2018, 10:37 am

Thanks Rocky, very interesting - there are a lot of positive banking articles coming out. And now this -
    "The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al- Hantal ,discussed with the Romanian Ambassador to Iraq, Lacob Prada, the development of banking relations between the two countries." If there is to be banking relations between the two countries, I would think the dinar would have to be recognized internationally first.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:17 pm