Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Supreme Judicial Council visits the pavilion of the Association of Private Banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Supreme Judicial Council visits the pavilion of the Association of Private Banks  Empty President of the Supreme Judicial Council visits the pavilion of the Association of Private Banks

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Feb 2019, 4:44 am

President of the Supreme Judicial Council visits the pavilion of the Association of Private Banks at the Book Fair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud on Sunday visited the pavilion of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks at the Baghdad International Book Fair, praising the association's efforts in developing the Iraqi economy.
    After visiting the pavilion, Mahmoud and the delegation of judges briefed him on the mechanism of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and its efforts in training human resources for private and government banks, as well as recent community initiatives.
    The head of the Supreme Judicial Council praised these efforts, noting that such efforts would contribute to the advancement of the economic sector in the country.
    It is noteworthy that the Association of Iraqi private banks in addition to the Central Bank of Iraq as the main sponsors of the Baghdad International Book Fair for the period from 7 to 18 February 2019.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 08 Jun 2024, 9:22 am