Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: Parliament has reached a deadlock on the date of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: Parliament has reached a deadlock on the date of the elections Empty Parliament: Parliament has reached a deadlock on the date of the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:09 am

Parliament: Parliament has reached a deadlock on the date of the elections 

12:04 - 18/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee on Thursday expressed its lack of optimism to reach a solution within the House of Representatives on the holding or postponement of the elections, stressing that the parliament reached a dead end because the solution became political and not legal.
    A member of the Committee Kamel al-Zaidi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the problem of holding the elections by its appointed date or postponement has become a problem closed doors and there is no outlet for its solution." He pointed out that "the legislative authority has no solution to this problem because the solution has become political."
    The Zaidi, "The House of Representatives and ministers do not have the power to postpone, but the Commission is the only party entitled to defer," pointing at the same time that "the proposal of the Union of powers to split the elections, which is established in certain provinces and other exception is unconstitutional and illegal."
    The MP of the Kurdistan Alliance Majid Shankali said in a statement to (Information) / on Wednesday, the absence of a parliamentary consensus to hold or postpone the legislative elections, indicating that it is subject to political bargaining so far. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:23 am