Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

November 18 is the date for the regional parliament elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

November 18 is the date for the regional parliament elections Empty November 18 is the date for the regional parliament elections

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 4:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]November 18 is the date for the regional parliament elections[/size]

[size=45]The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region has set the 18th of November as the date for holding the elections for the Kurdistan Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]"According to Amended Law No. 1 of 2005, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, set 11-18-2023 as the date for the elections for the Kurdistan Parliament," said presidential spokesman Dilshad Shehab in a press conference.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “We call on all political forces to take into account the public interest and solve all problems related to the Independent High Commission for Elections and Referendum in the Kurdistan region and others, in order to make the elections a success.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the presidency of the Kurdistan region affirms the preservation of the rights of the components in the elections,” stressing the need for “no decision to be imposed on them.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to the decree, the United Nations was asked to support the Kurdistan region for the success of the electoral process.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, said in a press conference held on the sidelines of his attendance at the Munich Security Conference, on the nineteenth of last February: “We certainly hope to hold elections during this year.”[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani added, "We are committed to timing, and as the president of the region, I must set a date for the elections," stressing that "the elections should be held."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The failure to hold elections puts the political process and the legitimacy of the Kurdistan region under question, and the Kurdish political parties must take this issue seriously."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:38 pm