Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco Empty Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 2:43 am

[size=30]Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco[/size]
    20/01/2018 08:50 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco Font_decrease  Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco Font_enlarge
     Saudi Arabia seeks to confiscate Bin Talal funds in Morocco Thumbnail.php?file=maxresdefault_971388009
    Trend Press / Agencies
    In a new development in the case of the arrests of Saudi princes, new reports have revealed the move of the Saudi authorities in an effort to seize the property of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in Morocco, who is still in detention, but the Moroccan authorities refused to provide any information about Prince Talal Bank accounts without His ear.

British data confirmed that Riyadh's move to Morocco to book the property of the Saudi billionaire, which has huge projects in several Moroccan cities, came in the context of Saudi authorities receiving US support for the confiscation of funds of princes accused of "financial corruption."

The confiscation of Alwaleed Bin Talal's property is not an easy task for the Saudi authorities. According to the same data, Riyadh has faced great difficulties in getting its hands on its projects and properties in the economic capital of Casablanca alone, as well as the funds placed in its bank accounts. Including the Four Seasons hotel in Marrakesh, while Fobs magazine estimated the total wealth of the Saudi businessman at about $ 17 billion, Rai newspaper reported today.

The Saudi authorities have put Morocco in the list of countries concerned with their movements to confiscate Alwaleed bin Talal's property, while the United States is at the head of these countries.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/201630.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:10 am