Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency  Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Nov 2013, 8:48 am

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

November 1, 2013, 10:08 pm

A member of the Finance Committee called MP Najiba Najib to the need to restructure the Iraqi currency; because the current currency is in line with the size of the Iraqi state revenues and cash currency in circulation and investment which will hopefully happen in the coming period.

It showed Najib said in an interview transferred reporter, "news agency, Iraqi": "The currency does not suffice; because traders, whether they are companies or people who resort to deal in foreign currencies كالدولار for easy carrying and trading, and added that" the biggest currency cash is from the category of "25" thousand dinars, which is not equivalent to inflation in the markets, we must provide large categories such as "200" thousand or approximately "100" dollars, as well as having the coin to cover all the requirements of the market and the citizen. "

And increased that: "drive fiscal policy is the cash level, which helps the financial system to" get small groups and large mean امتلاكنا coin a new monetary and proportionate to the revenue which increased year after year with the growth of oil revenue, "and this in turn allows the strengthening of the country's economy."

And drew attention to that: "the project to delete the zeros from the currency is not as easy as envisaged by some, as it needs to be studied by the central bank and the parliament and the government and the cooperation of legislative and executive powers, otherwise there will be big problems increase the damage and cons", stressing "the need for accuracy and transparency and sobriety destruction the old currency to avoid the faint of souls. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

Post by Bama Diva Sat 02 Nov 2013, 9:51 am

rocky wrote:Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

November 1, 2013, 10:08 pm

A member of the Finance Committee called MP Najiba Najib to the need to restructure the Iraqi currency; because the current currency is in line with the size of the Iraqi state revenues and cash currency in circulation and investment which will hopefully happen in the coming period.

It showed Najib said in an interview transferred reporter, "news agency, Iraqi": "The currency does not suffice; because traders, whether they are companies or people who resort to deal in foreign currencies كالدولار for easy carrying and trading, and added that" the biggest currency cash is from the category of "25" thousand dinars, which is not equivalent to inflation in the markets, we must provide large categories such as "200" thousand or approximately "100" dollars, as well as having the coin to cover all the requirements of the market and the citizen. "

And increased that: "drive fiscal policy is the cash level, which helps the financial system to" get small groups and large mean امتلاكنا coin a new monetary and proportionate to the revenue which increased year after year with the growth of oil revenue, "and this in turn allows the strengthening of the country's economy."

And drew attention to that: "the project to delete the zeros from the currency is not as easy as envisaged by some, as it needs to be studied by the central bank and the parliament and the government and the cooperation of legislative and executive powers, otherwise there will be big problems increase the damage and cons", stressing "the need for accuracy and transparency and sobriety destruction the old currency to avoid the faint of souls. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "And drew attention to that: "the project to delete the zeros from the currency is not as easy as envisaged by some, as it needs to be studied by the central bank and the parliament and the government and the cooperation of legislative and executive powers, otherwise there will be big problems increase the damage and cons", stressing "the need for accuracy and transparency and sobriety destruction the old currency to avoid the faint of souls. " 

Gee, guess all of the years leading up to the release of VII wasn't enough time to study this subject. :-(
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 03 Nov 2013, 5:44 am

I do not like the sound of this!, providing a "200" thousand dinar tells me they have no intention of a RV "SOON!", I hope I'm wrong but why else would they want it if it's just temporary!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:55 am

Wayne, they are saying at the current rate and the inflation that if not changed soon, they would need a 200 and 100 thousand to less the carry of cash so, they need to increase the value and delete zeros along with the oil wealth used in the countries value... ;)
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:59 am

Tommy, I hope you are right!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:38 pm

Wayne Irby wrote:Tommy, I hope you are right!
    I think I am pretty close and with the window of the change between January and June of 2014. I will admit that quack has said the same thought with mine from the news, his from well I guess the news too as his info from the past was to just lead the way out of VII and that is over.... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:35 am