Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The call warns of "dangerous agendas" behind the multiplicity of US bases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The call warns of "dangerous agendas" behind the multiplicity of US bases in Iraq Empty The call warns of "dangerous agendas" behind the multiplicity of US bases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 3:06 am

The call warns of "dangerous agendas" behind the multiplicity of US bases in Iraq

11:45 - 30/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Bloc warned on Tuesday of serious agendas behind the multiplicity of US military bases in Iraq, calling on the government to state its position on this multiplicity.
    "The growing US military presence in Iraq and the multiplicity of US bases raise fears of serious agendas," said Khalid al-Asadi, head of the bloc, in a statement received by al-Maaloumah.
    Al-Asadi said that these agendas are "planned by America in Iraq," calling on "the government to state its position and actions on this dangerous matter."
    The Security and Defense Committee on Monday called on the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to reveal the size of the combat forces and the duration of their stay inside Iraq before the House of Representatives and the people.
    The US airliner last Saturday carried out a massacre in al-Baghdadi district west of Anbar, killing 20 people, among them a martyr and a wounded person. The Joint Operations Command directed an investigation into the incident.
    The crowd demanded the province of Anbar, the departure of US forces from areas of the province against the backdrop of disregard for innocent people and kill them in cold blood. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:17 pm