Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi echoed the American novel: We do not want to repeat the mistake of 2011

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi echoed the American novel: We do not want to repeat the mistake of 2011 Empty Abadi echoed the American novel: We do not want to repeat the mistake of 2011

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:55 am

Abadi echoed the American novel: We do not want to repeat the mistake of 2011

09:53 - 19/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Monday expressed his support for the survival of the US-led coalition in Iraq after the end of the war against Da'ash, saying he did not want to repeat what he called the "mistake of 2011" when US forces withdrew from Iraq.
    "After the end of an urgent presence, we must ensure the success achieved by continuing to train the Iraqi security forces and provide logistical and intelligence support, " Abbadi said in an interview with the German channel DW .
    "We do not want to go back and repeat with the end of 2011 and early 2012 when terrorism returned to some areas after a year and a few months after the departure of US forces, and then entered the dashing and dropped entire Iraqi cities," he said.
    On the presence of US combat troops in Iraq, Abadi said: "We do not want military forces to carry out any combat effort or military."
    US Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan said in a press statement on February 3 that the United States would not repeat the mistake of withdrawing early from Iraq and withdrawing US troops altogether.
    The deputies confirm the presence of about 20 thousand US troops in Iraq, distributed over 12 military bases spread in the west and north and center of the country, while talking about Washington's intention to build more bases, especially in the Kurdistan region. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:23 pm