Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington to bargain with Baghdad: F-16s in return for abandoning the Sukhoi and the "S-400"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington to bargain with Baghdad: F-16s in return for abandoning the Sukhoi and the "S-400"  Empty Washington to bargain with Baghdad: F-16s in return for abandoning the Sukhoi and the "S-400"

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:36 am

Washington to bargain with Baghdad: F-16s in return for abandoning the Sukhoi and the "S-400" 

09:51 - 24/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The military expert Safa al-Aseem revealed on Saturday the practice of the United States "great pressure" on the Iraqi government to prevent the purchase of aircraft and missiles developed Russia, pointing to America promised to hand over Iraq in the coming months 13 aircraft from the F-16 in return for his purchase of the Sukhoi 35 Russian aircraft and the " S 400 ".
    "The United States is putting great pressure on the Iraqi government to prevent the purchase of Russian fighter planes or the S-400 air defense system," the statement said.
    He added that "American pressure is motivated by Israel, which fears the existence of superiority of arms to the countries of the region, especially Iraq and Iran in the field of air defense to threaten the safety of the most advanced aircraft in the region."
    "The United States has pledged to hand over 13 F-16 fighter jets to Iraq in the coming months in exchange for Baghdad's reconsideration of modern Russian Sukhoi 35 aircraft," al-Osam said. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 6:43 pm