Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas Empty Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:06 am

Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas

08:54 - 16/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "New Arab" on Friday, the pressure exerted by Washington on Baghdad to engage Peshmerga forces in the management of disputed areas again, noting that the government has not decided on the subject so far.
    The newspaper "New Arab" in a report on a senior Iraqi official said that Washington "wants to be involved Peshmerga in the management of disputed areas again, and pressure on Baghdad for that, but so far the government has not decided on the subject," noting that Kurds "are using the paper the egg Qaban they own in the elections, as their support for any of the two teams Baghdad means to get the prime minister by the electoral majority that will be formed after the elections."
    "The Kurds are trying to return the Peshmerga to the areas they came from in Salahaddin, Diyala, Kirkuk and Nineveh through the Joint Operations Room proposed by the Americans," the official said.
     He explained that "the problem is that the Kurds are basically outside the Green Line (the borders of the provinces of Erbil, Dahuk and Sulaymaniyah in 2003 before it was approved as a province), and there are cities in which they do not want the Iraqi forces to enter or manage, at a time they must withdraw from them, Seeking to return to Kirkuk and other areas under the title of joint operations. "
    According to the same official, "the federal forces have sufficient capabilities to protect these areas and do not need the Peshmerga forces or other, and Iraqi forces treat the population as Iraqis regardless of their race or religion, as evidenced by the population of those areas.
    For his part, the leader of the Arab trend in the city of Kirkuk, Ahmad al-Obeidi, that "the Arabs of Kirkuk reject the return of Peshmerga to the region under any names, and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to prevent the occurrence of this, so there is no cooperation with the Peshmerga again in Kirkuk, We do not interfere in the security policy of the state, "explaining that the reason" is that the Peshmerga practiced ethnic cleansing against the Arabs and Turkomans under the pretext of protecting Kirkuk from dashing. "
    Al-Obeidi added that "the Arabs and Turkomans of Kirkuk were pleased with the decision of the leadership to impose the rule of law and the return of the central government to our province for the first time since 2003 and the citizen with security and stability." He said that " , And so far we do not know the fate of the investigation into hundreds of security incidents. " Ending / 25

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas Empty Re: Washington is pressing Baghdad to return the Peshmerga to the disputed areas

Post by wciappetta Fri 16 Mar 2018, 9:18 am

Yeah when the Peshmerga declare they are Iraqis first

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:44 pm