Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote  Empty Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 am

Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote

Monday 11 November 2013 [Baghdad - where]

He said an independent member of the House of Representatives Jawad Albzona that "the budget be passed before the end of the financial year."

He Albzona told all of Iraq [where] that "the issue of the budget is essential and can not be disabled without Parliament pass the fiscal budget," adding that "hurry been settled and be passed before the end of the year."

And on the Unified Retirement Law explained that "the law has a second reading, and now it is ready to vote," noting that "the House of Representatives legislative recess canceled for this reason."

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced that the next budget year 2014 amounting to 174.6 trillion dinars.

Congress believes that the legal retirement consolidated financial budget of important laws and the House of Representatives does not leave before Thariahma.

It was the Presidency of the Parliament decided to abolish the legislative recess of the Parliament and to hold the next meeting on Sunday, 17 of the current month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote  Empty Re: Albzona: budget be passed before the end of this year and the pension law became ready for vote

Post by mochasmom Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 am

Sure hope so

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:47 am