Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: Vote on monthly pension payments to workers and give them an advance within the 2022 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: Vote on monthly pension payments to workers and give them an advance within the 2022 budget Empty Work: Vote on monthly pension payments to workers and give them an advance within the 2022 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Dec 2021, 6:00 am

Work: Vote on monthly pension payments to workers and give them an advance within the 2022 budget

•  Time: 12/23/2021 14:27:32

•  Reading: 195 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Board of Directors of the Workers’ Retirement and Social Security Fund at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs voted, Thursday, to vote on disbursing pension salaries to workers monthly and giving them an advance within the 2022 budget
    And the ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “the board of directors of the retirement and social security fund for workers in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs voted, during an emergency session chaired by the Undersecretary of the Ministry, Ahmed Hamid Al-Alwani, to pay the pension salaries to workers monthly, starting from January of the year 2022, In addition to giving them an advance of 3 million dinars within the 2022 budget.”
    During the meeting, Al-Alwani stressed the "necessity to exert the necessary efforts for the sake of fairness to the working class, guaranteeing their rights and achieving the desired goals as one of the ministry's goals."
    For her part, Director-General of the Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers, Kholoud Hayran, pointed out the importance of improving the standard of living of retired workers, pointing out that the payment of pension salaries every month instead of two months will contribute to alleviating the burden of the citizen.
    During the meeting, a number of citizens' and employers' requests were considered, and a number of internal decisions related to the department's work were voted on.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:24 pm