Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the region's disputes.. Al-Marsoumi: The budget may not be passed this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the region's disputes.. Al-Marsoumi: The budget may not be passed this year Empty Because of the region's disputes.. Al-Marsoumi: The budget may not be passed this year

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:49 am

[size=45][size=41]Because of the region's disputes.. Al-Marsoumi: The budget may not be passed this year[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi predicted, on Monday, the inability of the political forces to pass the general budget law during the current year, while stressing that the deepening of the differences with the Kurdistan region regarding several files may hinder the vote on the law.
    Al-Marsawi said in a press interview, which was reviewed by “Takadam”, that “the budget has lost part of its effectiveness as a result; Its approval and the passage of the first half of the year have been disrupted,” noting that “the deepening of differences with the Kurdistan region regarding several files will disrupt the vote on the law, which means the continuation of the suffering of its passage.”
    He continued, "The Kurdistan Democratic Party still rejects the Finance Committee's amendments to several paragraphs, most notably the control of oil exports and the delivery of its revenues, as well as the Federal Court's decision on the unconstitutionality of the Kurdistan Parliament, which deepened the dispute between the two Kurdish parties," pointing out that "we expect the inability of the political forces to Passing the general budget law during the current year, which will keep Iraq without a budget for the second year in a row.
    The share of the region and some paragraphs related to Kurdistan are still a matter of controversy, as they have become a stumbling block in the way of completing the budget and placing it on the agenda for the purpose of voting on it, given the great differences between the two ruling parties in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:10 am