Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: We want Washington to produce official evidence to prove our intervention in the elections in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: We want Washington to produce official evidence to prove our intervention in the elections in Empty Putin: We want Washington to produce official evidence to prove our intervention in the elections in

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 2:43 am

Putin: We want Washington to produce official evidence to prove our intervention in the elections instead of wailing

08:30 - 03/03/2018

Putin: We want Washington to produce official evidence to prove our intervention in the elections in %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-3-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    President Vladimir Putin has called on the US authorities, which accuse a team of Russian citizens to intervene in the US presidential elections, to submit a formal and documented request to the Russian Public Prosecution.
    "I must first know what the Russian figures accused of interfering in the US elections have done," Putin said. They gave us the materials and gave us the information you were talking about. "
    "With all due respect to you personally, with all respect for Congress, you should have people with degrees in law. Those who have had a good education must realize that in Russia we can not prosecute those who have not violated Russian laws. You should also be aware that the Russian Public Prosecution must be consulted. They gave us the city documents and released a formal request for your complaint! "
    "It has to be dealt with through official channels, not through media or shouting and shouting in the US Congress."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 am