Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: American survival in Iraq "propaganda" to tear the people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: American survival in Iraq "propaganda" to tear the people Empty Vice: American survival in Iraq "propaganda" to tear the people

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 2:19 am

Vice: American survival in Iraq "propaganda" to tear the people

09:05 - 09/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    The National Alliance revealed on Friday that the American and British allies are using the propaganda against Iraq, stressing that US and US forces will leave Iraq without the use of force.
    "The presence of US forces in Iraq will not last long, as the Iraqi government has begun to study a timetable for its withdrawal from the country," said MP Ahmad Salal al-Badri, a member of the coalition.
    "The government has responded to the parliament's demand that foreign troops be removed from Iraq, and that they need to keep advisers and trainers from those forces and with very limited numbers," he said.
    "There is a lot of talk about prolonging the stay of US troops and entering Britain on the line, but this is only malicious propaganda aimed at disrupting the unity of the Iraqi people and the situation in the country is strained," he said.
    "The withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq will not be through the use of force and the return of resistance against the occupation, but through understandings studied by all parties."
    The United States is trying to keep its military forces in Iraq and Syria for as long as possible while trying to push NATO forces to come to Iraq under the pretext of training and the fight against terrorism, and Washington raises between time and time unrealistic reasons to justify the presence of their combat forces in Iraq to implement their policies and malicious interests in the region . Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:03 pm