Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Rocky
6 posters

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) – There is enough evidence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   There is enough evidence Empty Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) – There is enough evidence

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 12:45

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   There is enough evidence from various news articles over the last month to imply the CBI is now in compliance with the IMF. The clock is now ticking.  And to boltster my view, the CBI is selling $180+ million at auction per day.  It is my view that the CBI will write a letter to the IMF asking for acceptance into Article VIII sometime around June 2018.  This also coincides with an article that they want to end the auctions.  I could be wrong and they could wait longer but that makes little sense with the continuing auction amount exceeding $180 million each day.  3 reasons, they said they want to end the auctions, the IMF made it clear Article VIII sends a positive messege to investors, and selling $180 million + will drain reserves.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   The auctions have been between $170 and $201 million per day the last 3 weeks.  Yes that is high but the result is compliance with the IMF.  The reserves will drop if this continued for months and…we will see the CBI write the letter for Article VIII as soon as they are allowed.  Remember the IMF also wants them in Article VIII.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   Article quote:   “The dollar witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against a significant decline recently due to increased selling hard currency at the central bank auction rate as sales exceeded $ 250 million per day after it was more than $ 130 million in the past years.    …I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  And with the IMF and UST helping them reduce the spread I find it unlikely that this is not closely watched.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   I think it was stated yesterday that 60 trillion dinar exists outside the banking system (under beds, couches etc.)  Reducing the money supply has to occur over time.  IMO it will occur while they are floating the dinar.  I am expecting IMF Article VIII sometime between June -August and a float to begin as investors bring capital into Iraq thereafter.  …Until they can get their profits out, no investors will come.  Article VIII offers that ability.  And that is why the IMF made it so clear in the Article IV Consultation….”Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investor community that Iraq is committed to maintain an exchange system that is free of MCPs and restrictions for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate.”  …Improving some laws is a must, but IMO Iraq has the laws to begin investment in a private sector.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   There is enough evidence Empty Re: Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) – There is enough evidence

Post by Lobo Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:23

How does this IMO dinar recaps news square with the CBI stating last December it wanted to end the currency auctions by the end of the first quarter?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   There is enough evidence Empty Re: Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) – There is enough evidence

Post by weslin3 Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 13:43

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 14:17

seeing that this is 27th or march, which leaves 4 days till end of 1st quarter, maybe cbi is running late AGAIN, but how does stopping auctions, help with article 8 compliance
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 19:48

Who the heck knows, June sounds good though..of this year lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 21:36

We probably don't have any choice mocha... fish
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 0:24

Well not sure where he gets June for ending auction considering the said first quarter...
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 0:25

Lobo wrote:How does this IMO dinar recaps news square with the CBI stating last December it wanted to end the currency auctions by the end of the first quarter?
    Exactly Lobo, it doesn’t sound like opinion to me
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 0:26

rocky wrote:Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   There is enough evidence from various news articles over the last month to imply the CBI is now in compliance with the IMF. The clock is now ticking.  And to boltster my view, the CBI is selling $180+ million at auction per day.  It is my view that the CBI will write a letter to the IMF asking for acceptance into Article VIII sometime around June 2018.  This also coincides with an article that they want to end the auctions.  I could be wrong and they could wait longer but that makes little sense with the continuing auction amount exceeding $180 million each day.  3 reasons, they said they want to end the auctions, the IMF made it clear Article VIII sends a positive messege to investors, and selling $180 million + will drain reserves.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   The auctions have been between $170 and $201 million per day the last 3 weeks.  Yes that is high but the result is compliance with the IMF.  The reserves will drop if this continued for months and…we will see the CBI write the letter for Article VIII as soon as they are allowed.  Remember the IMF also wants them in Article VIII.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   Article quote:   “The dollar witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against a significant decline recently due to increased selling hard currency at the central bank auction rate as sales exceeded $ 250 million per day after it was more than $ 130 million in the past years.    …I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  And with the IMF and UST helping them reduce the spread I find it unlikely that this is not closely watched.

Kaperoni (Dinar Guru) –   I think it was stated yesterday that 60 trillion dinar exists outside the banking system (under beds, couches etc.)  Reducing the money supply has to occur over time.  IMO it will occur while they are floating the dinar.  I am expecting IMF Article VIII sometime between June -August and a float to begin as investors bring capital into Iraq thereafter.  …Until they can get their profits out, no investors will come.  Article VIII offers that ability.  And that is why the IMF made it so clear in the Article IV Consultation….”Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investor community that Iraq is committed to maintain an exchange system that is free of MCPs and restrictions for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate.”  …Improving some laws is a must, but IMO Iraq has the laws to begin investment in a private sector.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 16:58