Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister from Jeddah: Commitment to the decision to reduce production contributed to the rescue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister from Jeddah: Commitment to the decision to reduce production contributed to the rescue Empty Oil Minister from Jeddah: Commitment to the decision to reduce production contributed to the rescue

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 6:55 am

Oil Minister from Jeddah: Commitment to the decision to reduce production contributed to the rescue of world markets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi oil minister said on Friday that the producers' commitment to the historic decision to cut crude oil production has contributed significantly to saving the world oil market. 
    "The commitment of the producers to the historic decision to reduce crude oil production has contributed significantly to saving the world oil market from the deterioration of oil prices, as well as achieving tangible results in restoring balance and confidence to the global markets," Al-Luaibi said in a statement received by the Economic News during his attendance at the Jeddah meeting. "He said. 
    He added that "Iraq is one of the main supporters of the decision to reduce oil production until achieving the objectives of the members and the continuation of meetings and contacts and communication between producers from within and outside the Organization" OPEC "
    Al-Allaibi pointed out that the aim of the committee's meeting is to review and follow up on the commitment of the signatories to the agreement to reduce production, which confirmed today that there is no doubt about the commitment of all and their keenness on the success of the collective agreement to reach the common goals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:01 pm