Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Eidani discusses with a UN official the implementation of the Youth Advisory Council in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Eidani discusses with a UN official the implementation of the Youth Advisory Council in Basra Empty Al-Eidani discusses with a UN official the implementation of the Youth Advisory Council in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 02 May 2018, 4:57 am

Al-Eidani discusses with a UN official the implementation of the Youth Advisory Council in Basra
    May 02 2018 09:32 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Governor of Basra[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The governorate is supportive of this project 

The governor of Basra, As'ad al-Eidani, said that the draft of the Youth Advisory Council was launched from Basra. Today, the United Nations Fund for Housing (UNFPA), Saadia Atta, met with the vision of the project.

Al-Eidani said in a press statement that "the province is supportive of this project and will be communicating with the United Nations to make it successful and circulate from Basra to the rest of the Iraqi provinces." He said that the project could be launched through Iraq to the world, Basra ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For her part, said UNFPA official Saadia Atta, that their presence today in Basra to discuss a vital initiative to establish advisory councils for young people and the establishment of the Advisory Council in the province, "noting that" the functions of the Advisory Board to contribute to the process of improving the planning of youth programs and contribute to support the youth in Decision making".

Atta added that "the role of the United Nations Population Fund to provide technical support to the Government of the Republic of Iraq represented by the province of Basra to establish this Council and provide all necessary to the success of this experience," praising "the cooperation provided by the Governor of Basra, who expressed his readiness to support the full experience, The catalyst for the success of the experiment. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:03 am