Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi requires "to assume the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi requires "to assume the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity" Empty Abadi requires "to assume the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity"

Post by Rocky Wed May 16, 2018 9:25 am

Abadi requires "to assume the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday 16 May 2018 at 14:39 pm (449 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi requires "to assume the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity"
    Follow-up / Sky Press

A deputy described media close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Wednesday, not to resolve the latest joining any future political alliance, noting that Abadi stipulated that he assumes the presidency of the next government in the event of joining any entity.

The deputy Jassem Mohammed Jaafar in a statement followed by Sky Press, "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi feel comfortable and optimistic in the ongoing negotiations to form the next government being the strongest point in the case of joining any bloc," noting that "Abadi stipulated that the two competing blocs accept the presidency of the next government in return for Alliance with them ".

Jafar added that "in the event of agreement and the coalition and the National Alliance to form the largest bloc will be met by the announcement of the alliance with the coalition of state law," asserting that "can not both groups form the largest bloc without the victory victory, which won 50 seats in the parliamentary, reinforcing the position of Abbadi."

Jafar said that "things will not be resolved until after the end of the month of Ramadan and crystallize the government program and hold the first meeting of the House of Representatives and the end of political negotiations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am