Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will hold an “extraordinary session” tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will hold an “extraordinary session” tomorrow Empty Parliament will hold an “extraordinary session” tomorrow

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:43 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament will hold an “extraordinary session” tomorrow[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-17 | 07:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

The Presidency of the House of Representatives has set tomorrow, Saturday, as a date for holding an extraordinary session. Based on a request submitted by more than 50 representatives.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement by the Council’s Media Department, received by Al-Sumaria News, stated, “Based on Article 58 First of the Constitution, which states: First: The President of the Republic, or the Prime Minister, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives, or fifty members of the Council, may call the House of Representatives to an extraordinary session, The meeting shall be limited to the topics that necessitated its invitation.”

The statement added, "The Presidency of the Council received a request from more than 50 representatives to hold an extraordinary session tomorrow, Saturday, to complete the Council's legislative and oversight tasks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am