Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Morgan Stanley: Fixed income investments have strong growth opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Morgan Stanley: Fixed income investments have strong growth opportunities Empty Morgan Stanley: Fixed income investments have strong growth opportunities

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 7:57 am

Morgan Stanley: Fixed income investments have strong growth opportunities

Morgan Stanley: Fixed income investments have strong growth opportunities 640 13 June 2018 02:34 PM

Directly: President of the "Morgan Stanley , " said the investment of fixed income business with the bank acquired in the past years the best chance to achieve growth.
    At a bank conference in New York on Tuesday, James Gorman said that in 2015 fixed income was one of the smallest sectors in the bank, but he saw it as one of the most attractive.
    He said the reason was that he believed the unit would see rapid growth in the event of higher interest rates and more market volatility.
    Gorman stressed that he believed that fixed income was the most exciting work if these two conditions were met.
    The Federal Reserve will announce its interest rate decision later today, amid expectations of a second increase since the start of the year.
    Global equity markets have seen a sharp rise in volatility since the beginning of this year, amid fears of tightening monetary policy in several central banks and anticipating developments in the economic cycle.
    Last year, Morgan Stanley set a target of averaging quarterly revenues of $ 1 billion from the fixed-income sector.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:03 am