Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Morgan Stanley" confirms its positive outlook for the performance of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Morgan Stanley" confirms its positive outlook for the performance of the dollar Empty "Morgan Stanley" confirms its positive outlook for the performance of the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/04/06 12:56

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Direct Grants Bank , "Morgan Stanley" positive expectations for the performance of the US dollar to support the flexible economy and bet on increasing the interest rate, as the bank predicted that the tariffs contribute to the positive results support reducing the trade balance deficit.

"Risk markets should recover as there is no reason to react to growth concerns at a time when the US and Chinese economies are performing well," bank analyst Hans Redeker wrote in a note on Thursday, citing Bloomberg.

China and the United States have been involved in a trade dispute for nearly a month because of tariffs imposed by each country on the other, and so far no bees have been reached to satisfy all parties.

He explained that the dollar will see a positive reaction to the initial improvement in risk appetite with the US interest rates supportive.

Similarly, China is not interested in escalating the conflict, as it calls for stable global growth conditions to continue its strategy of reducing its balance of payments and rebalancing its economy.

The report pointed out that the main danger that may affect the States is an unexpected rise in inflation rate.

Note: The content titled "Morgan Stanley" affirms its positive expectations for the performance of the Dollar (published first on the "Mubasher" website) and the Encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address ("Morgan Stanley" confirms its positive expectations for the performance of the dollar) through its original source any site (live site).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:18 pm