Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fact-finding suggests significant changes in election results after manual counting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fact-finding suggests significant changes in election results after manual counting Empty Fact-finding suggests significant changes in election results after manual counting

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:35 am

[size=32]Fact-finding suggests significant changes in election results after manual counting[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliamentary fact-finding committee on Saturday suggested many changes in the election results after manual counting and counting.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Hayat newspaper quoted the head of the special fact-finding committee in the electoral fraud file, Adel Nuri, as saying that "manual counting and counting will change the election results, affecting the sequence of some winning lists."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Nouri pointed out that "there is a great fear expressed by some electoral regulations of the decision of the federal wisdom, and we fear that this fear turns into pressure exerted by these parties to the judiciary charged with the re-counting and sorting."[/rtl]

[rtl]The House of Representatives decided, June 6, to assign judges to oversee the hand counting and counting, instead of the Council of the Electoral Commission, within the third amendment to the law of parliamentary elections, which was supported by the Federal Court and decided to form a committee of the Chief Prosecutor and the head of judicial supervision and judicial supervisors Administered by UNHCR.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am