Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water resources economy issues a clarification on the low water levels of the southern governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water resources economy issues a clarification on the low water levels of the southern governorates Empty Water resources economy issues a clarification on the low water levels of the southern governorates

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 3:33 am

[size=32]
    Water resources economy issues a clarification on the low water levels of the southern governorates of Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Water Resources on Saturday attributed the drop in water levels to the southern provinces of Iraq to a group of people sabotaging the "Al-Liwa" in the province of Najaf, causing the closure of the gate.
    "A group of citizens in al-Qadisiya district of Najaf attacked one of the irrigation facilities on the Euphrates River (Nazem al-Li'o) and destroyed the control and control mechanisms in Al-Nazem, which led to the closure of four gates out of six for the purpose of acquisition," the ministry said in a statement. Right on the planned water quotas for the southern provinces in accordance with the summer plan adopted by the ministries of water resources and agriculture. "
    The statement called on "to refrain from damaging the irrigation facilities because this is a sabotage and an attack on state property, pointing out that the ministry will prosecute the aggressors, causing damage to public money."
    "The ministry would like to emphasize that the water reserves are sufficient to cover the basic needs of the community and the cultivation of summer crops in good proportion in addition to the irrigation of orchards and fields existing in all the provinces of the country."
    The first deputy governor of Dhi Qar Adel al-Dakhili announced on Thursday the death of a large number of fish and animals in the districts and southern areas of the province of Dhi Qar because of water scarcity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:11 pm