Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kawtharani in Baghdad to put forward the vision of "Lebanese Hezbollah" in the formation of the Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kawtharani in Baghdad to put forward the vision of "Lebanese Hezbollah" in the formation of the Iraq Empty Kawtharani in Baghdad to put forward the vision of "Lebanese Hezbollah" in the formation of the Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jun 2018, 3:38 am

[size=32][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kawtharani in Baghdad to put forward the vision of "Lebanese Hezbollah" in the formation of the Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The official Iraqi file in the Lebanese "Hezbollah" arrived in the federal capital Baghdad on Wednesday.
    The sources said that the purpose of the visit of Qutrani to Baghdad to meet with Shiite political leaders, and make efforts with them in the formation of the next Iraqi government.
    The sources added that Kawtharani carries with him "the vision of the Lebanese Hezbollah in the formation of the Iraqi government."
    It is noteworthy that the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr has won a surprise victory in the May 12 parliamentary elections, characterized by the lowest participation rate of voters since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq in 2003. But did not make any block enough seats to form a government unless the blocs in what Among them to form alliances of several parties and parties.
    The results of the elections are also subject to many appeals alleging cases of fraud with the approval of the outgoing parliament to re-counting and manual counting of votes, a decision supported by the Federal Supreme Court.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:41 pm