Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil and Baghdad agree on economic and security files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil and Baghdad agree on economic and security files Empty Erbil and Baghdad agree on economic and security files

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 2:15 am

[size=32]
    Erbil and Baghdad agree on economic and security files[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Shafaq News / Two delegations of the federal governments and the Kurdistan region, on Thursday, agreed on several files, including security and economic.
    The Ministry of the Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in a statement, that "a joint meeting held today between the governments of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region under the chairmanship of the Minister of Interior of the Territory, Karim Sinjari, and the Secretary General of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, Mahdi Alalak, to discuss the return of displaced persons to Nineveh province.
    He added that "the meeting touched on the conditions of displaced Mosul in the provinces of the Kurdistan Region and the obstacles that prevent their return to their areas and ways to remove those obstacles."
    The statement added that "it was decided to form a joint committee of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Center for Joint Coordination of crises of the Ministry of the Interior of the Kurdistan Region, with the aim of returning displaced from the provinces of Erbil and Dahuk to Nineveh and open roads to facilitate the return in addition to increasing trade movement between those provinces.
    The meeting also issued several other resolutions aimed at securing the financial dues of the municipalities and providing more services and providing the basic needs of the citizens after returning home.
    The meeting was attended by the Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed Al Jaf, the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Interior Mowaffaq Group, Ninewa Governor Nofal Hammadi and other relevant officials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 am