Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Negba" policy hinges on the spread of anti-American images in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Negba" policy hinges on the spread of anti-American images in Baghdad Empty "Negba" policy hinges on the spread of anti-American images in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jul 2018, 2:48 am

[size=32]
    "Negba" policy hinges on the spread of anti-American images in Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The opposition movement, which is close to Iran, denied that the signs distributed in the Baghdad regions and against US policy were organized by the popular crowd.
    America is the main ally of Iraq. In 2003, it overthrew the Baathist regime and the rule of Saddam Hussein, as well as helping the armed groups, from militias to al-Qaeda, to the organization of Hadash, which swept through regions and cities in mid-2014, estimated at two-thirds of the country. 
    "These banners reflect the popular and Iraqi popular desire, and not every incident or thing is linked to the popular crowd," spokesman Hashim al-Moussawi told Ashqaf News. 
    "The Iraqi rejection of US terrorist policy is not a secret to anyone, so why should anyone else be blamed?" 
    In a number of areas of the capital Baghdad recently published pictures and banners against the US policy and a mockery of US President Donald Trump, while a number of bloggers blamed the armed factions in Iraq, especially known for its so-called resistance axis to carry out this campaign.
    The banners included slogans such as "Death to America" ​​and placed in a different area of ​​Baghdad. 
    Iran has been strained in its relationship with the United States, which is pushing for economic measures following the cancellation of the nuclear deal.

Shiite parties and political parties, most of which have armed groups, dominate the central and southern scene and Iraq, adopting visions and ideas of the Islamic jurisprudence system in Iran, which uses the term "death to America" ​​as its slogan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:35 am