Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi intelligence reveals new information on the way to kill the son of al-Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi intelligence reveals new information on the way to kill the son of al-Baghdadi Empty Iraqi intelligence reveals new information on the way to kill the son of al-Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 3:32 am

Iraqi intelligence reveals new information on the way to kill the son of al-Baghdadi
    July 05 2018 12:45 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Baghdadi and his son[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Iraqi intelligence revealed new information related to the death of the son of the leader of the organization, calling for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, which was announced on Tuesday. 

"The terrorist named Huthaifah al-Badri, the son of al-Baghdadi, was not an Ingushetia nor even a fighter, as he was called," the Iraqi intelligence hawkish cell said in a statement. "It was symbolically moving between additive and other as a kind of psychological propaganda for the rest of the organization." 

"Al-Badri was killed by an air strike on a cave in Homs," the cell quoted a senior source as saying. 

"According to the polls of the Falcon cell, this cave was demarcated and it has three entrances and includes up to 30 terrorist leaders and elements of the protection of al-Badri." 

"The cave was hit with three smart missiles on Monday, July 2, 2018, killing Huthaifa and 11 people," he said.

The source pointed out that "the son of al-Baghdadi was survived by a raid on Iraqi air inside the Syrian territory on June 22 last year, killing his companions, one of them named Saud Mohammed al-Kurdi Abu Abdullah, a brother-in-law Baghdadi and married to his daughter Dua and his sons, Abdullah and Aisha. 

Media sources close to the organization said Tuesday that the son of the leader of the organization Dadash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed during an operation targeting the Syrian regime and the Russian army at the thermal power plant in Homs, central Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:18 am