Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MAG Boosts Iraq Shipping Capacity by 60%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MAG Boosts Iraq Shipping Capacity by 60% Empty MAG Boosts Iraq Shipping Capacity by 60%

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:41 pm

MAG Boosts Iraq Shipping Capacity by 60%

By John Lee.

Dubai-based MAG Container Lines (MCL), a division of the multinational MAG Group, has added three new automated vessels to its existing fleet on the UAE-Iraq route.

According to the report from TradeArabia, the addition of the Al Hussein, MAG Bride (pictured) and MAG Pearl boosts the company’s potential capacity on the route by 60 percent.

A total of $6 million was invested in the IAX-class vessels, which have an individual cargo capacity of 301 TEUs, or 3,549 metric tonnes, with all three ships already operational.

The company first began operations in 2005 as a pioneer liner from Khalid Port in Sharjah to the high profile private port Abu-Fulus [Abu Fallous], located 25 kilometres south of Basra.

(Source: TradeArabia)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:50 am