Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A candidate for the state of law reveals the reasons for the failure of attempts to bring al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A candidate for the state of law reveals the reasons for the failure of attempts to bring al-Maliki  Empty A candidate for the state of law reveals the reasons for the failure of attempts to bring al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 3:08 am

A candidate for the state of law reveals the reasons for the failure of attempts to bring al-Maliki and Abadi closer together
    July 08 2018 10:53 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi and Maliki[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The candidate candidate for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the failure of all attempts and mediation by some of the leaders of the Dawa Party and former members of the coalition of state law to moisten the atmosphere between the wings of the Dawa Party and unify the lists of slaves and Maliki in one alliance.

The MP said in a press statement: "There is no presence of the league between the coalition of victory and a coalition of state law to form a future coalition helps in forming the government expected," noting that "the absence of direct meetings between the two teams after the announcement of the results of the elections in May."

"The rejection of some components of the alliance victory with the coalition of state law, which seeks to form a political majority government ended any hope of rapprochement between the two teams."

He continued: "There are intentions to restore the National Alliance, which includes the others and the victory and Fatah and the rule of law, but this alliance is not achieved at the moment because of the rejection of the forces affiliated with the victory and the formation of such alliances."
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:32 am