Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense announces plan to secure the promotion of pilgrims through the port of Arar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense announces plan to secure the promotion of pilgrims through the port of Arar Empty Defense announces plan to secure the promotion of pilgrims through the port of Arar

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jul 2018, 2:17 am

Defense announces plan to secure the promotion of pilgrims through the port of Arar
    July 13 2018 02:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Pilgrims[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Ministry of Defense announced a plan to secure the distribution of pilgrims by land through the Arar border crossing. 

The head of the operations of the Central Euphrates, Lieutenant General Qais Khalaf al-Muhammadawi, presided over an expanded conference today in the presence of the Karbala police chief, the corner bodies, the heads of the security services and all the commanders and heads of the relevant civil departments and representatives of the holy sites. Through the holy city of Kerbala - Nukhayb - the port of Arar border, and for the purpose of securing protection and best services and full coordination with all ministries and relevant bodies and institutions. 

He added that "the responsibilities and duties have been defined and the distribution of the cutouts and the definition of challenges and ways to address them."

The statement pointed out that "the two commanders were withdrawn by the commander of operations for the field reconnaissance along the route of the pilgrims to finalize the limits and determine responsibilities and places of openness and deployment of duty-charged parts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm