Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq has a large budget and is not in need of international loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq has a large budget and is not in need of international loans Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq has a large budget and is not in need of international loans

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 12:31 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq has a large budget and is not in need of international loans

23-12-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed the parliamentary finance committee, said that Iraq does not need loans of international financial, indicating that the loan provided by the World Bank amounting to 355 million dollars was intended to link the economic policy of the Iraqi internationalist. said Committee Vice Chairman Ahmed Faizullah (of the Agency news): Iraq has a financial budget is very large estimated at more than 174 trillion dinars and has huge oil reserves and the potential of being able to export large quantities of oil, so it does not need for international loans to set up projects in the country. added: The aim of the loan, which will be presented by World Bank Trust Fund and of ( 355) million came for the purpose of strengthening the relations between Iraq and the World Bank and make economic and financial policy of the Iraqi linked to international policy and in order not to be Iraq's isolation from the world. mention that the World Bank Trust Fund announced its intention to lend Iraq amounted to $ 355 million dollars for the establishment of strategic projects and infrastructure in the country . / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:14 am