Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I feel that Iran will talk to us very soon because it has many problems!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I feel that Iran will talk to us very soon because it has many problems! Empty Trump: I feel that Iran will talk to us very soon because it has many problems!

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:57 am

Trump: I feel that Iran will talk to us very soon because it has many problems!
    Trump: I feel that Iran will talk to us very soon because it has many problems! Irq_855144777_1533107081
    US President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that he had "a feeling" that Iranian leaders would talk "very soon" with the United States because they have many problems.
    "I hope things are going well for Iran, they have a lot of problems right now," Trump said during a speech in Florida. "So I have a feeling they'll talk to us very soon ... or maybe not. Also".
    The US president has used his speech to diminish the importance of Iran's rejection of its offer to renegotiate the nuclear deal as a precondition for normalization of relations with Tehran.
    Trump announced last May that his country would withdraw from the "comprehensive joint action plan" reached by the six-party committee with Iran to halt its nuclear program in return for lifting sanctions. The accord, signed by the superpowers with Iran in 2015, was "appalling."
    Iran's Interior Minister Abdul Rida Rahmani Fadhli earlier responded to the US president's offer to hold a dialogue with Iranian leaders by saying the United States was "untrustworthy".
    "The United States is not trustworthy. When this country withdraws unilaterally from the nuclear deal, how can we trust it," the Iranian interior minister said in remarks published by Fars News Agency.
    "The idea of ​​renegotiation is inconceivable, and it will be an insult," Iranian Vice-President Ali Mutahri was quoted by the Mehr news agency as saying.
    An adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Tuesday that any talks with the United States should start by reducing the escalation and returning to the nuclear deal.
    For his part, the State Department said that Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo supports Trump's announcement of his willingness to hold talks with Iranian officials.
    Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Heather Naort told a brief news conference that Pompeiro had previously said Trump wanted to meet with international leaders to resolve problems, including with Iranian officials.
    But when asked if Pompey specifically supported talking to the Iranians without preconditions? She avoided using that phrase and said Washington would like to see changes in Iranian behavior, but "the important thing is that we will be ready to sit down and conduct these talks."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102509

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm