Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia and Turkey set a date for a nuclear bomb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia and Turkey set a date for a nuclear bomb Empty Russia and Turkey set a date for a nuclear bomb

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Aug 2018, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    Russia and Turkey set a date for a nuclear bomb[/size]
    Russia and Turkey set a date for a nuclear bomb Bomp%20n

Twilight News    

Thursday, 23 August 2018

A five-year-old Turkish nuclear bomb could be brought to Ankara by a Russian newspaper on Thursday, a Russian newspaper reported on Thursday.
    The newspaper "Nizavisimaya Gazeta" that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is considering the possibility of turning Turkey into a major manufacturer of nuclear weapons, if the deterioration of Turkish-American relations.
    The development of a Turkish nuclear program emerged in 1982-1984 when Ankara entered into cooperation with Pakistan's shadow economy, represented by Abdul Qadir Khan, who was involved in supplying centrifuges to enrich uranium to Iran and North Korea.
    It should be noted that Pakistan planned in the late 1990s to transfer the production of centrifuges to Turkey.
    It is not excluded that Ankara has obtained from Pakistan charts for the manufacture of nuclear bombs. 
    Ankara has prepared to use nuclear weapons. This is demonstrated indirectly by the development of 117 Turkish F-16s in 2015 capable of carrying nuclear-capable missiles.
    Turkey has no right under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to implement any military nuclear project, but Erdogan can withdraw from this treaty or make nuclear weapons secretly.
    In this case, Turkey could regulate the industrial production of nuclear weapons by 2023.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:17 am