Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detecting the intention of independent MPs to announce a mass "national" tomorrow to support the for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detecting the intention of independent MPs to announce a mass "national" tomorrow to support the for Empty Detecting the intention of independent MPs to announce a mass "national" tomorrow to support the for

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 4:21 am

Detecting the intention of independent MPs to announce a mass "national" tomorrow to support the formation of a strong government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed a source familiar with, on Wednesday, the determination of independent MPs, "the announcement of a parliamentary bloc," tomorrow, among the goal of the bloc is to support the formation of a strong national government and the unification of large blocs. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "tomorrow will be announced a parliamentary bloc of national independent deputies," explaining that "the goal of the bloc to work to support the formation of a strong national government the level of challenges and work to end the state of the race."

The source, who preferred not to be named, that "the goal of the bloc national government consistent, or to go to effective opposition," pointing out that "the founders of the mass public figures and independent purpose of serving Iraq and get out of the crisis through the unification of large blocs and out of the state of incompatibility. 

The political scene in Iraq is a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections that took place on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:15 am