Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We respect religious directives and we will respond to them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We respect religious directives and we will respond to them Empty Abadi: We respect religious directives and we will respond to them

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 11:40 am

Abadi: We respect religious directives and we will respond to them

18:11 - 13/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday that he respects the directives of the religious authority and responds to it and does not cling to power.
    "In three years we have built a professional army that protects all of us and prevented us from dividing the country, uniting it, liberating Iraq from the oppressors, spreading the state's authority over all regions, preserving national wealth, smashing sectarian walls and reforming our foreign relations," he said in a statement.
    "These are the signs of our strength, which we are proud of and which we have achieved in the belief in the capabilities, strength and sacrifices of our people without clinging to power," he said.
    "Our project is a national Iraqi, not an eastern or a western one, and we look forward to completing it and consolidating it for the benefit of all Iraqis."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:12 pm