Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US House Speaker Boehner calls for new aid to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US House Speaker Boehner calls for new aid to Iraq  Empty US House Speaker Boehner calls for new aid to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:08 am

US House Speaker Boehner calls for new aid to Iraq

WASHINGTON WASHINGTON Thu Jan 9, 2014

Credit: Reuters / Jonathan Ernst

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner on Thursday said President Barack Obama should authorize a more active American role in Iraq but he stopped short of calling for the participation of US troops.

Boehner, responding to a question at a weekly press conference about growing violence in Iraq, said that a new US troop presence was "not called for at this time."

But Boehner, a Republican, said the Obama administration could aid the Iraqi army with additional equipment. Earlier this week, the administration said it would hasten deliveries of military hardware to Iraq. Earlier this week, the administration said it would hasten deliveries of military hardware to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:16 pm