Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi: Abadi died politically and London his last exile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi: Abadi died politically and London his last exile Empty Al-Abbadi: Abadi died politically and London his last exile

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Al-Abbadi: Abadi died politically and London his last exile

17:33 - 24/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The writer and politician Hassan al-Alawi said on Monday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has died clinically and politically and can not take over any post after that, expecting "to leave Iraq and return to his last exile in London after the shock."
    "All those who assumed the post of prime minister after 2003 have a party base, or the leader of the party, Abadi, who misses the two, and the coincidence is the one who brought him to the post," Al-Alawi told Al-Maalouma.
    He added that "the dream of Abbadi prime minister again or any other position has become difficult to reach because he died clinically and politically," noting that "all parties against the abdication of Abadi second mandate, including his party advocacy."
    Al-Alawi expected Abadi to leave Iraq and return to London for not being shocked by his loss of office and the death of his second term.
    A member of the Fatah alliance Hamidi Bint Charter, on Monday, that the fortunes of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in the premiership for the second term is very weak, noting that the conditions of religious reference to the Prime Minister's character does not apply to Abadi.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:23 am