Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to increase crude oil production by 1 million barrels per day in 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to increase crude oil production by 1 million barrels per day in 2019 Empty Iraq plans to increase crude oil production by 1 million barrels per day in 2019

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq plans to increase crude oil production by 1 million barrels per day in 2019

Nour News / Baghdad
    Iraq plans to increase light crude oil production and exports to 1 million bpd in 2019 as part of a strategy to boost state revenues, Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said on Sunday.
    Iraq is OPEC's second biggest producer after Saudi Arabia, which pumps about 4.6 million bpd and most of its crude exports are destined for Asia.
    "The decision" strengthens Iraq's role in world oil markets, "the oil ministry quoted al-Luaibi as saying in a statement.
    Iraq exported 3.583 million barrels per day (bpd) from its southern ports on the Gulf in August. The bulk of Iraq's oil is exported through the southern ports, and supplies account for 95 percent of the OPEC member's revenues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 pm