Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: Our law allows us to define the form of the banknote and the name of the governor is a secu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: Our law allows us to define the form of the banknote and the name of the governor is a secu Empty Central: Our law allows us to define the form of the banknote and the name of the governor is a secu

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 6:30 am

Central: Our law allows us to define the form of the banknote and the name of the governor is a security mark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A senior official of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, that the bank's law allows to determine the form of the banknote, while noting that the name of the governor came as a "security sign."
    The Director General of the Department of Issuance and Treasury Agency Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon in an interview with "Alsumaria News" and viewed by "Economy News", "Article 33 of the Bank's law on the printing of paper currency and currency coins, the Bank under the regulations and instructions set the categories currency Paper, metal, makays, shapes, material, content, weight, design and other features, and therefore the bank is responsible for its contents and forms. "
    He added that "during the edition of 2015, which called the window and was signed by the bank's governor Ali Alalak increased counterfeiting and therefore a Central Bank Committee examined the case for non-repetition and suggested that the name of the relationship on these categories as a security mark next to the existing signs, which was in the form of drawing in these categories Printed and not as a name as it exists in official memos. "
    "The name of the governor is present even in the old Iraqi currency coins under the monarchy," he said. "Most countries started to name governors such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, Malaysia and some of the UK's special currency groups."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:57 pm